Simply Looe is a boutique collection of stylish self-catering accommodation, set in the heart of Looe. Each has been lovingly restored and uniquely styled.
All of our properties are well-equipped for modern living and each has the benefit of parking and Wi-Fi broadband.
- Osborne House, a magnificent 350-year-old five-bedroom Cornish town house, located in the heart of East Looe’s old town. This former merchant’s house is close to the beach and the Town’s many cafes & restaurants. Sleeping up to 12, in five bedrooms, its large open-plan living room & kitchen make it a popular choice for multi-family holidays and extended family breaks.
- Lantau Cottage, a fine example of an Elizabethan merchant’s house, is located close to the beach in East Looe’s old town. The house is packed with character and has a unique charm that is popular with artists & writers. The cottage comfortably sleeps up to 9 in five bedrooms, making it an ideal choice for families.
- Jessamine Cottage, is a fully restored former fisherman’s cottage located in the heart of West Looe. It is close to the quayside – not far from the passenger ferry linking West to East Looe. The cottage comfortably sleeps 7 in four bedrooms and is popular with families & couples.
- The Decker Apartment is a recently refurbished modern apartment, that boasts spectacular views & benefits from a balcony overlooking the beach. The open-plan living area is perfect for socialising & enjoying the views. The apartment sleeps 6 in three bedrooms and is an excellent choice for families.
- Bird Nest is a fully restored former fisherman’s cottage located close to the beach in East Looe. It is packed with character and gives a taste of years long gone. The cottage sleeps up to 2 in one bedroom, and is perfect for couples.