With a warm mix of character and comfort Marrons Haven is a first floor, two-storey completely renovated and refurbished apartment with three bedrooms (sleeping six), two bathrooms and offers a holiday home experience of the highest standard set across the structure of two original stone built period Cornish cottages.
Located within the quaint narrow streets of Polperro, with colour washed cottages and nestled into the valley that surrounds the working fishing harbour, Marrons Haven – about 70 metres from the historic fishing harbour and beach, is situated on the corner of Little Laney which leads to the National Trust South Coastal Path.
A perfect location
The location provides fantastic walks along unspoiled coastline and just a few meters from the historic harbour. The pubs, restaurants, shops, and art galleries are just moments away.
New for 2021, benefiting from the latest fire and safety requirements:
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Double beds and 1 King size (King size is situated in a lower ‘Cornish Cottage’ height room)
- 2 Bathrooms, each with – shower, toilet, sink, heated towel rail and under floor heating
- Original features
- Electric central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen – cooker / oven / microwave / toaster / kettle / fridge / dish washer
- Washer-dryer / Iron and board / clothes airer
- TV / WiFi / Netflix
- Linen provided & towels provided for indoor use
- 1 car park spot in main village car park