We are a unique site, providing touring pitches & camping accommodation, situated in the glorious countryside just outside Looe – the family atmosphere and welcoming people employed on the site will help you enjoy your well earned break.
Facilities On Site Include
- Hot Showers
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer room
- Community Camp Shop
- Regular visits from Food and Cocktail Vans throughout the main summer season
The Reception is open daily from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm where you will be greeted personally by one of our friendly staff. We are all on hand to assist wherever we can so please just ask and we will do our best to help.
Grass & Hardstanding Pitches
All of our spacious pitches, both grass & hardstanding, have electric hook-up. We welcome Campers, Touring Caravans, Motorhomes, Tents & Trailer Tents – we also offer extra-large hardstanding areas for large vehicles (with prior arrangement).
- Our Prices – Prices range from just £34 per pitch, per night for two people (Caravan/Tent & Awning) during school holidays.
- Children’s Facilities – Children can play safely in the playground area which is away from the road and tucked to the side of the site.Our park offers stunning views and lots of great outdoor space to mingle with friends & family.
- Dogs – We are dog friendly and your dogs can run around our designed dog run area at the back of the site.
- Shop – We have an on-site shape which sells all staple goods – open daily from 8.30am until 7.30pm.
- Picnic Area – Enjoy your alfresco picnics with beautiful views across the open Cornish countryside in our designated picnic areas.
You May Just Have Found Your Perfect Site
You can enjoy the gentle evening breezes coming up from the nearby coast where warm sea-air makes you spring & summer break the best you can possibly find….. and by the end of your stay, we are confident you will think you’ve found the best place to be in the UK… as we certainly do!