Captains Cottage is a 4 Star Platinum graded holiday cottage located in idyllic rolling countryside, just 5 minutes outside of the bustling harbour town of Looe, 10 minutes from Polperro, and walking distance to the local pub and farm shop.
The stunning countryside location of the Cottage, with views of the sea down the Seaton valley will take your breath away, and there are many amazing countryside and coastal walks within walking distance from the property, or just a short drive away.
The peaceful, tranquil location of Captains Cottage means that it is very popular with stargazers, artists, walkers, dog lovers, cyclists, kayaking and water sport enthusiasts, or those just wanting a sunny Cornish beach holiday!
The Cottage is light and airy and very well equipped.
The private garden is great for relaxing in with a glass of wine. The off road parking for two vehicles means your car will stay out of harms way and you don’t have to pay for expensive town parking just to access your holiday rental!
- 5 star TripAdvisor reviews;
- Beautifully decorated, open-plan, detached stone cottage;
- Two large bedrooms. One king size. Second with three singles;
- Sleeps up to 5 guests + travel cot;
- Dog friendly – up to 2 medium or 3 small dogs;
- Secure terrace garden;
- Cosy log burning stove;
- Secure off-road parking for 2 cars;
- Up to 100MB Superfast broadband, Smart TV,
- Walking distance to dog friendly pub and farmshop;
- 5 minutes to dog friendly beach, South West coastal path and Looe town:
- Quiet, picturesque, countryside location;
- Perfectly situated for exploring both Cornwall and Devon;