Annie’s is located on the Quay in West Looe – in a perfect position overlooking the quay & river.
This ground floor apartment is just for two adults, and has it’s own private courtyard – perhaps for a glass of wine or enjoying your meals al fresco.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: Electric cooker, fridge with ice box, washing machine, dining set for two. Double door to rear courtyard.
- Living Area: Smart TV, feature electric fire, harbour views from the large picture window.
- Bedroom: Double bed (4’6”), bedside units.
- Dressing Area: Chest of drawers, wardrobe and mirror.
- Bathroom: Electric shower, basin, WC, shaver socket, heated towel rail.
Great Local Amenities
You are just a 2 min walk from two well-stocked shops, cafes and the famous Jolly Sailor Inn as well as The Sardine Factory Restaurant. From the quayside, you can take the small passenger ferry across to East Looe with its main beach, shops, restaurants & bars (or just a short walk over Looe’s famous bridge linking West & East Looe.
Huge Choice of Things To See
The SW Coastal Path is right on your doorstep and you can walk to Hannafore and onto the Looe’s neighbouring village of Polperro. For getting out on the water, Looe offers a huge variety of boat trips which depart from East Looe – from a day’s fishing to a short trip around Looe (St. George’s) Island.
The local Jolly Sailor Inn is a short stroll away where you’ll find a friendly welcome and with a café and village shop close by, everything is within easy reach.
There is parking directly oppose on the quayside (pay & display or using the app) and the main Millpool Car Park is just 5 mins away with weekly permits available.