- This event has passed.
Looe Sea Safari – First Trips of the 2023 Season (April 1st)
45 Min Wildlie & Sightseeing Trip
From April 1st – be one of the fist to enjoy Looe Sea Safari’s fantastic 45 min trip as the 2023 season gets underway.
Our experienced skippers will guide you on wildlife, points of interest and where to get the best photos.
This tour covers the best of what’s local to Looe, heading out around the seals of Looe Island then speeding down to historic port of Polperro, before hugging the coast back up to a final flourish around Looe bay.
All our boat trips may vary on the day due to sea state, tide and weather condition. This is down to the discretion of our skipper as your safety is our number one priority whilst making your trip enjoyable.
We know the best places to look and more often than not see wildlife on our trips, but we can not guarantee sightings.
What to bring
What to bring on your trip
- A wind/waterproof coat as it is always a lot cooler on the water.
- Suitable footwear either trainers or shoes with plenty of grip for safety whilst getting on and off the boat.
- Phone or caMara to capture your trip and wildlife. This is brought at your own risk and we recommend a zip pocket to keep it secure.
- Sunglasses- not only to protect from the sun but also spray on breezier days.
- There is always a chance of getting wet due to the nature of a fast open boat. Waterproofs are available to use.
Adults £20/Children Under 15 £15